Monday, May 5, 2008

What the fizzuck? Kanye's Kill Yourself...

















According to a news article on Sputnik Music, Kanye West told a reviewer to '"kill yourself," however West has since erased the incendiary instruction in the misguided belief that things can be deleted from the internet.'

The article can be seen here, with the comment removed.

Yo, anybody that's not a fan; don't come to my show. For what?! To try and throw ya'll two cents in? Ya'll rated my album shitty and now ya'll come to the show and give it a B+. What's a B+ mean? I'm an extremist. It's either pass or fail! A+ or F-! You know what, fuck you and the whole fucking staff!!! ... I actually feel sorry for you guys. Your job forces you to not have fun anymore. Grab a drink, holla at some nice girls, and party bitch!! You don't know shit about passion and art. You'll never gain credibility at this rate. ... I don't care about anything but making great art. Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!! This is not pop, it's pop art!

His telling anyone who's not his fan to 'Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!! This is not pop, it's pop art!' Strikes me as hilarious that he thinks he is creating art. I know arrogance and artists are meant to be synonymous, but I don't, honestly think he is making "art", anymore.



I can't say I really liked much past '04, and college drop out era. But damn, this dude has lost it, as bad if not worse then on MTV! New contender for Tom Cruise like insanity? When this dude has done a classic, that is on the level anything Nas, Rakim or KRS-ONE has done, I will respect this dudes self proclaimed "pop art".



Keep it Fresh.

No comments: